Sunday, September 2, 2012

How to Read Through the Book of Psalms in One Month

Something interesting I learned a few days ago(:
You can read completely through the book of Psalms in one month by following this simple schedule
Example:
September 1st- Psalms 1, 31,61,91 and 121
 
Do you see what I did?
add the number "30" to whatever day it is and continue on from there.
 
so since today is the 2nd, you would read Psalms 2,32,62,92,and 122.
 
Each month you will read through Psalms and in a year you will have read through the book of Psalms 12 times!
 
Try doing that this month.
 
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!

    My name is Grace, and I just found your blog through Joy's. I am so encouraged by your story, and I think we have a lot of things in common! Please come and visit my blog(:

    Your Sister in Christ,
    Grace
    www.gracefullyfeminine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emilie! :)

    This is so neat! I might try it. :)

    Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I tagged/awarded you on my blog. :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete