Sunday, July 22, 2012

New blogger here(:

I'm going to do this blog to share with the world about my Saviour.
First off, a bit about me-
1. My name's Emilie
2. I'm 14
3. I've been a Christian since I was 10(I'll give my testimony in another post)
4. I am the full time pianist at my church
5. I go to an independent Baptist church
6. I use only the KJV Bible. all verses used will be from that Bible unless I am comparing the differences between to translations.


Please bear with me while I get the hang of this thing and keep checking back for more posts ♪

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger, Emilie! :D Can't wait to see more posts from you. :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilie,

    I'm Joy's mom. Welcome to blogland! It's so nice to see young Christian girls sharing their faith!

    God bless you! :)

    Ms. Tammy
    (Joy's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly differentiates a chritian from a baptist? what are the fundamental beliefs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a link with a pretty good description of what is commonly known as the Baptist distinctives.
      http://www.allaboutbaptists.com/distinctives.html

      Delete