Thursday, March 7, 2013

When I Say "I Am A Christian"....

When I say that I'm a Christian,I'm not shouting "I am clean living!", I'm whispering "I was lost,but now I'm found and forgiven"
~
 When I say "I am a Christian", I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ as my guide.
~
 When I say " I am a Christian",I'm not trying to be strong. I'm proffessing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
~
When I say " I'm a Christian",I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean up my messes.
~
 When I say "I'm a Christian",I'm not claiming to be perfect. My faults are too visible,but God believes I am worth it.
~
 When I say " I am a Christian", I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
~
 When I say " I'm a Christian", I'm not holier-than-thou. I'm just a simple sinner who received God's grace somehow!
|~~~~~~Unknown~~~~~~|
Isn't that so true?

No comments:

Post a Comment