Monday, August 20, 2012

~my family~


my family-2008-l to r- me, Daniel,Nathan, Lydia,Abigail,Beka and Sam

I am going to post an overload of pictures of some of my favorite people.Most are old pictures but who cares Lol.


Lydia Ann-Christmas 2008-age 3

l to r- Lydia(3), Nathan(9),Samuel(6), me(10),Abigail(7),Daniel(11) and Beka(1) - Devil's Tower. August 2008

upside down Rebekah Eileen"Beka"- 2009

self-pic- Samuel Louis-2009

Lydia's lettuce, she grew it from seed-summer 2009

Abigail Ruth- 2009

Daniel helping Samuel hold his 6 pound catfish- caught August 19th 2010


Hope you liked "meeting" my family. I would put more up but the kitchen calls...I must run and go make orange chocolate muffins for breakfast on the morrow.
Good-bye, my friends and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I liked seeing the pictures! Your little siblings are adorable. :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We call Samuel "the boy of a thousand faces, 500 of which not even a mother could love' . He loves to make faces and take self portraits lol

      Delete
  2. nice pics must be a fun with so many kids in the house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always so much fun(: On Tuesdays, many times I'll stay home when they go to town for appointments and it's always so quiet and lonely! So I go over to my friend's house(they have 4 kids and are expecting their 5th)
      ~EmilieKay♪

      Delete