Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Songs I'm Listening to Over&Over(&Over&Over)

(That awkward moment I'm sitting in the living room with my mom's computer on my lap,headphones in my ears,listening to music,while the others are watching a movie,when Daniel says" Emilie,you do realize we can hear that." Oops......lololololol)
 Here are my current songs I'm always humming/singing/listening to(:
1). I'm Standing On the Solid Rock sung by the Florida Boys
2). He's More Than Just A Swear Word sung by the Collingsworth Family
3). If You Love Me For Me from Barbie's Princess and the Pauper(hahaha you can tell I have little sisters (: but I seriously do like this song   )
4). At Calvary (I just love this song,even though as I was talking to my best online friend a couple weeks ago...I accidently said something perverted about it..ooopss!!)
5). Keep On the Sunny Side sing by the Peasall Sisters
 
Well those are just a few that I'm hooked on(:

No comments:

Post a Comment